Odor Solution without the Pollution
Don’t mask pet odors, remove them.
Let’s get started!
Become a Dealer and start getting the perks of a partnership
Your Trusted Odor Eliminator Products
TurFresh is scientifically formulated to get rid of the toughest pet odors in artificial grass, breaking down odor-causing proteins to eliminate odors instead of covering them up. As an industry leader, we made sure our products are kid and pet-safe using all natural ingredients. Our products are useful in smaller spaces like pens, kennels, larger yards, and pet care facilities. Not just for artificial turf, you can use it on concrete, carpet, tile, formica, granite, outdoor walls around bushes, and anywhere where pet odor is an issue. Other uses include cat litter boxes, pet waste removal containers, bathrooms, and boat waste storage tanks.
Factory Direct Pricing
TurFresh has factory-direct pricing that passes the savings right onto our dealers.
With our online store, you can easily reorder and promptly receive your product, every time.
We back our products and are constantly bringing new products to market.
Not only do we offer specialized cleaning and pet odor removal products, but also we can also simply train you on how to professionally apply turf cleaners for your customers. TurFresh™ trains you on how to make this an integral part of your business model using TurFresh as your main product line and branding partner.
Increase Your Bottom Line
Becoming a TurFresh dealer helps bring more opportunities to your business. TurFresh is a nationally established brand and has been trusted for use in residential and commercial applications since 2003. With the increase of artificial grass systems being installed, pet owners are looking to find ways to keep their investments clean.
You can offer your customers an easy, safe, and effective way to keep their turf clean by having TurFresh on your shelves. TurFresh is also great for artificial grass installers as an extra perk to give new clients for their pet turf systems.
How to Qualify as a Partner
In order to become part of the dealership program, having a current business license is necessary for our partnership to work.
While we don’t instantly turn away start-up companies, we like to work with companies that have a history with good reviews.
NDA & MAP Agreement
In order to provide the best margins on the market, by agreeing to our terms, we are able to keep the market strong for business.
Qualifications & Rules
- Dealer must purchase 1 case of TurFresh to become a qualified applicator
- Dealer must be in the business of artificial turf installation, restoration or maintenance, dog daycare, pet supplies, or pet facility.
- Dealer must have professional artificial turf cleaning equipment and or retail location for point of purchase. This consists of a commercial-grade power broom, pressure washer, and surface cleaner. This equipment is needed for the application and artificial turf restoration process.
- Dealer has a website and agrees to publish an “Artificial Turf Cleaning” page. On this page, he must link a minimum of 3 keywords over various web pages on the front TurFresh website.
- Dealer must be active in using TurFresh for artificial turf cleaning and pet odor removal business.