TurFresh™ Concentrate Refill
Step 1: Carefully mix 4 oz of product into your 32 oz bottle and add 28 oz of water
Step 2: Shake thouroughly and apply reusing our BioSiphon Sprayer. Note: Makes one quart (32 oz) of product. Best value for previous customer who purchased 32 oz concentrate with BioSiphon sprayer. Save money on shipping costs.
Other Helpful Hints On How To Clean Artificial Grass:
- Typically the TurFresh™ super concentrate is used by owners who have larger dogs and have to frequently stay on top of urine contamination due to heat or other factors. Concentration mixture can be increased or decreased according to needs and level of contamination.
- If you decide to mix our concentrate product into a gallon without the use of a garden sprayer or our sprayer, please make sure that you immediately use the product, as the enzymes will become unproductive over time, with no shelf life.
- Use TurFresh™ later in the day when turf is out of the direct sunlight. This will speed up the process and you will not have to use as much product.
- For best results, it’s important that the TurFresh™ enzymes are allowed to react to the contaminants. The best environment for our product is when the artificial or natural grass is cool and out of direct sunlight. If the turf is hot prior to application, make sure you rinse off and cool the turf prior to applying for best results.
DO NOT APPLY IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT. WARNING: HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED.1
- If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Get medical advice. In case of contact with skin or eyes, flush with large amounts of water. If irritation persists, get medical attention.