“Extremely satisfied with the care they take in maintaining our turf. Their professional employees are friendly and respectful: confirm their appt, show up on time, do a thorough cleaning (which makes our turf look & smell brand new after many yrs since installation). Highly recommend.”
We take ATTITUDE seriously!
Some say the secret to our success is excellent service. Others would say it’s the quality of the finished product at the end of the day. At TurFresh, we believe our success is due to one thing above all others – perseverance.
For over 20 years, we have withstood the test of time and weathered all storms that have come before us. We’ve faced adversity, challenges and setbacks, but we are still standing strong, thanks to our team of dedicated, passionate team members sharing one common goal – to leave our customers happy with the best artificial grass maintenance in the industry today.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to have you join our team!
Director of Operations
The DOC role is critical to the smooth operation of Production department.
The DOC is tasked with three primary responsibilities:
- Overseeing both the activity of the people who do the work and the tools and supplies they use to get it done.
- Ensuring that all customers have an amazing experience with TurFresh. This includes monitoring quality of work, timeliness and efficiency, as well as resolving any issues customers may have, quickly and thoroughly.
- Acting as liaison between the Production Department and the Sales and Administration departments.
- The DOC can expect to spend time each week in the field, training, assessing performance, and assisting in production where necessary. The DOC will spend the remainder of their weekly work schedule handling a variety of other responsibilities. A typical work day for the DOC will start at 7:15am and end around 4:30pm.
- The DOC will spend significant time each week overseeing job-specific preparations and communication with his/her assistant Operations Managers, TurfTech Field Technicians.
- Each afternoon, the DOC will work with the Office Admin to review the next day’s schedule in order to help each crew prepare for the day’s tasks. Any necessary communication for the following day will be conveyed to field staff by 7pm.
- Do any crews need to adjust their start time for the morning?
- Are there any special tools or equipment necessary to complete any of the jobs on the schedule?
- Are there any special instructions in the job notes that need to be reviewed with Crew Leaders prior to arrival?
- Review the previous day’s time sheets to ensure accuracy and monitor timeliness of technicians.
- Review previous day’s HourlyIQ shifts, looking for any inaccuracies and ensuring they are corrected.
- Assess the orderliness and cleanliness of all TurFresh Inc. property, including shop space, offices and fleet.
- Promptly address callbacks and customer concerns as they arise
- The DOC is responsible for confirming that each of the following tasks is completed on time. Various items can be delegated to assistant Operations Managers, Crew Leaders and Field Technicians, where appropriate.
- Prepare and deliver Weekly Report to General Manager at each week’s Leadership Team meeting.
- Perform at least one Quality Check for each crew, using the Field Quality Check form. Findings should be reported in the Weekly Report.
- Conduct weekly Inventory assessment using the Inventory Base in Airtable. Findings should be reported in the Weekly Report.
- Review Loadout Checklists with Crew Leaders. Findings should be reported in the Weekly Report.
- Monitor fleet cleanliness and appearance using the Vehicle Appearance Report. Findings should be reported in the Weekly Report.
- Conduct at least one weekly 1 to 1 meeting with a Field Technician of your choice. Status should be reported in the Weekly Report.
- Serve as a “floater” in the field, prepared to provide field support for crews that are short handed or behind on their schedule.
- Engage in active, on-site training for all new Field Technicians.
- Complete Callback Report using HourlyIQ. Findings should be delivered in the Monthly Report.
- Complete Slippage Report using HourlyIQ. Findings should be delivered in the Monthly Report.
- Working With Assistant Operations Managers
- Each TurFresh branch will have one Assistant Operations Manager on staff. This is a support role for the DOC. It is up to the DOC to use these valuable field leaders effectively. Opportunities to do so include, but are not limited to:
- Participation in the Field Technician interviewing/hiring process
- Assigning callbacks and their resolutions
- Assisting in field training of new technicians (See “Lead Trainer” role)
- Assistance in fleet maintenance
- Assistance in inventory management
- Assistance in equipment repair and maintenance
- Field Technician Management
- The DOC is responsible for managing the performance of all TurfTechs.
- Oversee successful completion of required training programs by each technician
- Oversee activities of and assist Lead Trainer in ongoing field training
- Oversee development and training of all new Techs
- Provide ongoing field training to all technicians, including Crew Leaders, using the TurFresh Advanced Training Courses in TalentLMS
- Prepare for and conduct the safety portion of the Weekly Team Meetings
- Perform regular on-site safety and quality checks
- Prepare for and conduct 90 Day Performance Reviews and Incident Reviews relating to TurfTechs
- Work with Office Administrator to schedule and handle prompt resolution of all callback and customer complaint issues.
- Meet with customers where necessary to answer questions and address pre- and post-service concerns.
- During random quality checks, confer with customers where possible to collect feedback on their experience.
TurFresh Service Technician
Pay: $170 to $200 per day on average.
You can apply in person as well.
We are looking for charismatic selfless driven team members. Someone who does not need their handheld and without entitlement. The environment is fast-paced and could occasionally require working off-hours and weekends.
- Clean Artificial Grass using tools provided by the company
- Drive using company vehicle from client to client throughout the week
- Apply cleaning procedures per company training period and guidelines
- Ability to travel throughout California, Arizona and Nevada for week to two week periods
- Ability to work in hot outdoor conditions
- A valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Great team attitude
- Personal customer service ability
- Artificial grass installation experience a plus but not required
- Must have hustle and high energy
- Strong desire to satisfy customers request
- Bi-Lingual a plus
- Holiday/vacation/sick pay.
- Opportunity for growth within the company
- Lots of opportunity for overtime
- Paid travel time
- Company Vehicle Provided
- Incentive programs
TurFresh is an equal opportunity employer. Females are encouraged to apply.
Apply in person at 418 Goetz Ave Santa Ana
Description Coming Soon!
Description Coming Soon!
Description Coming Soon!